This Cutting Board is the perfect gift for couples, housewarming, or anyone who loves to cook! Made of 100% beech wood, this cutting board is strong and durable, making it a great addition to any kitchen. The custom name feature makes it a unique and personal gift that will be cherished for years to come
Our cutting boards are meticulously handcrafted in the USA, with the finest hardwoods available to make a beautiful and long-lasting gift, you'll be proud to give. Custom gifts are a thoughtful way to thank those special people in your life.
Approximate Size (Width x Height): 7" x 13”
Material: 1/2" premium beech wood
- Sanded with #320 Grit for ultimate smoothness
- Handmade in the USA
- Laser fast shipping
- Quick responses for questions or custom orders
HOW TO ORDER:
Step 1. Stain Color- Select the stain color you prefer.
Step 2: Design Placement - Select where you would like your custom engraved design placed.
Step 3: Custom Text - Provide custom text in the provided text box.
Custom text should follow the same format as what is shown.
- Sizing of custom text will vary depending on name length. Text will be scaled to a proportionate size for the cutting board.
- Each cutting board comes ready for you to use and is handmade and will have little variation in wood coloration and grain so no 2 pieces of wood will be exact.
- Wooden cutting boards need to be kept clean and daily maintenance is often a good scrub with hot soapy water after using. Do not soak your boards or any other wooden utensils in water or they’ll crack and warp! Some people use a very weak bleach solution or hydrogen peroxide to clean their boards after they’ve been used for cutting raw meat as a precaution against bacterial contamination.
- Depending on how often you use your boards and wooden spoons, you should also give them an oiling to help maintain their surface and keep them from drying out. In my house, this happens about once a month but I know some people who do it once or twice a year and others on a weekly basis.
Etch Society products are designed & laser cut in-house.
By purchasing a custom item from Etch Society, you are agreeing to our Refund Policy and Shipping & Returns Policy.